Monday, August 18, 2008

random

Sorry for the really really late post .....
coz been busy doing all kinds of stuff ....
such as SUTDY!!!! haha kinda hard to believe right ? LOL Teoh Ting Jiun studying man !!!
ya ya thats the truth .... don't feel like failing in trails and STPM haha so have to work hard lo...... must support me ya LOL!!!!


Well what can I say?? Tough month for sure... so many thing has been going on and off around me .... makes me so frustrated and tired.... arghhhhhh!!!!!!!! wish all this kind of crap can just go away itself and I will surely be super duper glad and relief...

God really tested me this period of time... is like so many things just bump out infront of me and best part of it.... all of it come together...I mean the problems.. for once I really felt so tired of all things ... and it really crush my spirit.... and now im still strugling in some parts... some can say solve already but some will take a longer period of time....

Just feel so hopeless at times....but lucky I have God by myside to go through all this and also never the less my dearest CHRISTINE LEE !!! LOL.... without her really dunno i can endure such a long period anot... thx baby love you soso much ... muax....

well so far thats all I wanna say la... dun mind coz i really dun feel like sharing my problems right now... think of it also wanna die d LOL.... till the next post la... and see when I will semangat to post again ...
Till then ... adios~~~~



No comments: