Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mixed feelings

Can't sleep well...
Don't feel like doing anything...
Don't feel like eating that much...

It's been a though month for me, and yea I think I should a break by blogging out my feelings and thoughts =)

SO many stuff, unwanted stuff just keep coming in my life.. And I kept wondering why is it I'm going through such a heartache period? Is it because of my fault ? peoples fault? or is it God that send all this trials for me to build me up?

Well till now I still take it a God giving me lessons though trials, well I guess God won't send things that i can't handle to me. Well then what am I so frustrated about ? Gosh, I don't even know why ...

Im just sosososososo lost now, can't concentrate in every stuff that im doin.

Lord please help me... I'm really torn apart now... DOn't know what step to take next..
Just pray that God You will just clear out my cloudy mind .. and show me what is the truth.. the answer for the question that I'm asking all along... I'm just so sick and worn out....


No comments: