Sunday, December 2, 2007

Resolvements in life...

Do you ever wonder how long it takes to change our life?


The meassure of time is enough for life altering.....

Is it 5 years in secondary shcool ?


1 year and half in form 6 ?

Can your life change in a month?a week?or a single day?


we are always in a hurry.......

to grow up....


to go places to get ahead....

But when you are young one hour can change everything....




It's bout 5 long months since i was ready to post out another blog well here I am... to post out another of my lame o blogs haha... well maybe some will think it as interesting?? who knows ?? ha.. ha...

Trough out all this months... many things had been going back and forward in my life..well not to say that all are bad things.. but bad things often occur much more in our life's compare to good things right ?? Don't you all think so ??
Well honestly this theory is to be said false/NOT TRUE!! well to tell you guys the truth bout me... I am always an unlucky guy... thats what i was always thinking in my mind even till I was so old already... 19 years old man!! and all I do i just bragging bout my life....that sucks right ? ha.. ha..

When i come to pone point that i was so depress... well something miracle just happen in front of me... Here's some simple testimony bout myself... XD..

It happened quite a while ago... last year that is ...well from the previous blog I bet you guys know I'm a very lame person ha.. ha.. to be honest i was so arrogant and cocky till one point where the whole people in school just eventually started to anti me... and THAT was like the end of the earth for me... imagine.... 90% people in school anti you... the rest just don't bother only... well thats so hard for me ... that time i even think of not going to school .. because it is so so embarrassing and and also frustrating... but somehow from nowhere ... there was a friend of mine that just gave me 1 sentence of prayer..
*I was not a christian back then... so I did not quite believe what my friend told me... but I was in a super frustrating moment that time....so I've decided to pray for a 1st time in my life as a free thinker...*
Well i spend bout one hour to pray for my problems before i went to sleep...well eventually the next day i went back to school as usual...well that time I realised all those people who antied me .. did not even say a bad thing bout me tat day!!! well then as time passes on.... the problem just became smaller and smaller and eventually nobody bring out that matter again... well it was super amazing!!

Well... since then i started to go church with my friends... but that time it was still new to me so i felt really awkward .. and some point when i was in church i was wondering .. why are they so anxious to pray and worship god.... and somehow i freak out when i see how they pray.....(no offence XD) well as time passes.... all came into an amazing plan of god's to me... I accepted christ after i went church about 4 times.... that time i was still kinda blurry and was keep on wondering ... am i making a big mistake.... eventually this no a big mistake at all in fact it was a great decision that i made for my life....

Life is full of unexpected events... but not all of the events are bad... sometimes we may feel bad of felt so miserable and depressed because of our life and the problems that we are facing... but till the end... each and every problem will has its own way to be solve... if we try hard enough to work for it...We should never give up in our life no matter what... God provide us with life.... and that we shall not waste our life by just giving up and keep on depressing but not trying to do anything to overcome it..... we should appreciate life even more and try to life a live that we are destine to, but not by giving up on life....

That's the resolve I've gotten after I accepted christ and realised waht I've been doing with my life for all this time... But now I'm a better person ( at least that's how I think XD) many events that I've been through and most of them aren't good.... but I know god loves us all and all of this is under his wonderful planning.....

Life is the longest journey men ever walk...
But what lies on the finishing line of this journey??
is it a lifetime regretment?
or is it a happy ever after ending...
sadly to say nobody knows the answer to this....
the only way to find out is to walk this journey with courage...
never let the smallest things in our life's take us down....
take all problems given to us as a test...
a test of faith toward god and our life......
and that we will survive and live on ...

and someday in the future, when we think back our history ... we will feel proud of it ...
because we did not give up on life but live it to the fullest.......




No comments: