Tuesday, December 15, 2009

EMOtions...

Emotion... something simple and yet hard to understand of.
Emotion is something of that is in every human being on earth. It is emotions that make us human in a way. So that we will have feelings of, happy, joy, sad, angry.
It is true that emotions makes us feel more but, emotions will also lead us to stray if we are no able to control and handle it maturely.

In our Christian walk, we are suppose to be of sensitive towards God's word and his calling to us. But instead, I'm quite sure that most of us are being affected so much by our emotions rather than be much of obedient and more selfcontrol towards ourself. Well, that can't be blame though since we human are sinful in nature and deceitful.
As is was also written in Jeremiah

'
The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?'
Jeremiah 17:9

Our heart will always lead us into astray if God is not in the picture. No matter how good we can be, we are still humans and humans always tend to repeat the same mistakes again and again. At the end of the day we are still sinful people in God's eyes but made righteous through Jesus. So the right thing to do is not to try to suppress the 'emoness' in ourself but rather learn how to let it out to God and learn how to overcome it ultimately. If we are to only holding back those feelings but not try to overcome it, somewhere someday it will still lead to where one reach their limits and KABOOM!!! There goes the emo streak again.

I myself is a very emotional type of guy, I can say that I can hardly control my feelings and emotions when I'm frustrated and stress up. And it has been bothering me so much, which also cause a lot of friends to move far aways from me due to the unstable emotion. It WAS NEVER easy for me even right now. But I know I have God in me now to help me overcome it, definitely at times I will still feel emotional but I know how to channel it of rather than try to attempt stuff that will cause people to dislike me more.

'Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your heart be trouble and don't be afraid.'
John 14:27

God brings peace to our hearts if we let Him in to intervene in our daily livings. Doesn't mean that one you have peace things will just like miraculously turn out to be okay also. Instead God provides us with a calm and peaceful heart so that we will have a clearer mind set on what we should do next rather than being influence by what is of Satan's lies and also our deceitful hearts. Let not of those control our life but let God work miracles in our life as we learn to depends on Him more and more.

'And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.'
1 Peter 5:10

God's plans for us are definitely not to hurt us more but to bless us and teach us more about His way. And God will restore everything that is of His will in the end of the day once we overcome those trials that God put us in. For all this trials are to build our spiritual life up but not to stumble it.

So may we be more open up towards God's voices and know that we need Him so much to intervene in our life's to show us and teach us the true way of life. It was never easy but it is also never things that we cannot handle of. Trust in God and as time goes, we will see the fruit that we've planted.


No comments: