Friday, December 11, 2009

Selfcontrol..

It's the third day since that 'thing' happen, it still so fresh in my mind and just can't stop thinking bout it.
But well what can I do, I screw things up so I have to bear this feelings myself. Can't blame anyone other than myself.

I really have to stop dwelling in this matter, cause I can see the potential of me getting worse but not getting better in terms of emotion and also spiritual growth. Talked and pray to God quite often these few days. Well desperate I guess LOL... sorry Lord.

Through out this days just makes me more closer to God again because I started depending unto Him again rather doing my own stuff. Well what can I say God is great, I can say without Him in my life I think I wouldn't be blogging even right now. Like what she says all the time, you do what is right in God's eyes, don't hurt God and don't make people around you hurt also. So God just wanna thank you for helping me through this hardtimes though I'm still feeling it but God I know that you will restore everything back to how it was in no time. I have faith in you.

Today went out with my old school friends, Luke, Tyrael, and Simon. Well jsut share how I felt to them and I learned sometime that is quite correct. I ask Luke about how did you overcome all this sadness and pain when you had your hard times last time. And he spontaneously told me just control your emotions. Don't let you feelings control you.

Well I guess he is right, we humans are given the privileged of free will, but with this free will hardly we can just do the right things in our life. We are always bounded by our emotions, pain, regrets, temptations, frustrations... it made me think a lot at that point. I was too immature to handle what I was given, all I did was just by following my emotion which see what happen now. And I finally realize most of the time, right decisions are always hard to made.
I guess that's why me need Jesus in our life's so help guide us to make the correct choices in our life's.
Without Him guiding our way, all I can say is we are definitely SCREWED!!!

Life is just of too much of choices to be made and some of them are very hard. But with God guiding us through, we definitely know what is the right thing to do. And know I know why are you convicted to do so also. Forgive me for I did not listen to you and ended up with all this unwanted negative events.


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

For God won't hurt us or just lead us to a dead end. His love covers everything.

Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
1 Corinthians 13:7

God Is Love, and all in all His love never fails, so I will just trust in Him even in the most impossible moments. Because God can make it possible. What ever is install for me in the future, I will just trust in the Lord that what He tells me to do. We as always will always fall back into sin but by God's grace and Love I'm sure that we can be a better creation day by day.

May we have the strength to be more discipline and be more attentive unto God's word for us. For God Himself loves us so much and His love never fails.....

By faith I'm moved....




No comments: